The most comprehensive coverage on the construction of Statutes. It includes parts of statutes,Extrinsic-Aids,Intrinsic aids, Reading down, Amendments,Repeals,codifications,Quasi-Judicial agencies,Non-obstante clause,Mandatory/Declatory provisions,Tax ,Beneficial, Criminal,Fiscal Statute's Interpretation and sub-ordinate legislations.Besides it contains the Rules of Interpretation and the Role of Judiciary.Citations are in abundance.
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Presumption against Implied repeal
Op. Va. Att'y Gen. Op. No. 03-032, Sept. (2003).
- Rules of Interpretation-Index
- Mischief Rule-II
- Mischief Rule: Basics
- Presumption about Legislature and awareness
- Presumption about Deference and Extent
- Presumption that Statutory Constriction is the dom...
- Presumption of Deference and weight To Agency Inte...
- Presumption in Case of Not-withstanding Clause
- Presumption that Legislator expresses itself throu...
- Presumptions against Substantial Changes In Law: A...
- Presumption against Implied repeal
- Presumption That Latter Enactment over-rides The e...
- Presumption about Special Statute and General Stat...
- Presumption that Amending Acts have some purpose
- Presumption that Legislature Knows the State of ex...
- Plain, Obvious and Rational Meaning
- Presumption of Correctness
- Literal Approach and Development of Other Approach...
- Basics Of Statutory Interpretation- Complete Artic...
- ▼ Jun 05 (19)
- ► May (209)
- ▼ June (119)