The most comprehensive coverage on the construction of Statutes. It includes parts of statutes,Extrinsic-Aids,Intrinsic aids, Reading down, Amendments,Repeals,codifications,Quasi-Judicial agencies,Non-obstante clause,Mandatory/Declatory provisions,Tax ,Beneficial, Criminal,Fiscal Statute's Interpretation and sub-ordinate legislations.Besides it contains the Rules of Interpretation and the Role of Judiciary.Citations are in abundance.
Friday, June 11, 2010
Literal Rule of Construction
- Presumption that Power to Legislate Generally not ...
- Presumption that Parliament does not want irration...
- Presumption that Parliament observed procedures fo...
- Presumption that Delegated Power would be employed...
- Presumption that Greater power Includes Lesser Pow...
- Literal Rule of Construction: Criticism
- Literal Rule of Construction
- ▼ Jun 11 (7)
- ► May (209)
- ▼ June (119)