The most comprehensive coverage on the construction of Statutes. It includes parts of statutes,Extrinsic-Aids,Intrinsic aids, Reading down, Amendments,Repeals,codifications,Quasi-Judicial agencies,Non-obstante clause,Mandatory/Declatory provisions,Tax ,Beneficial, Criminal,Fiscal Statute's Interpretation and sub-ordinate legislations.Besides it contains the Rules of Interpretation and the Role of Judiciary.Citations are in abundance.
- ► June (119)
- Chapter-30 In Curiam Explained
- Chapter-30 Stare Decisis -Rules Laid down by House...
- Chapter-30 Exception to Rule of Precedent and Star...
- Chapter-30 Absence of Authority and Interpretive p...
- Chapter-29 Stare Decisis- English Legal System-Par...
- Chapter-29 Stare Decisis- Application to US legal ...
- Chapter-Stare Decisis-_part-1
- ▼ May 08 (10)